Use this form to
- Submit a statement or question to a council or committee meeting by no later than 9.30 am on the day of the meeting
Issues not dealt with in this form
What happens next?
- Your statement or question will be acknowledged as soon as possible, prior to the meeting
- You will be informed of the meeting procedure
- Questions not answered at the meeting will be given a written answer within five working days
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- The details of the meeting you wish to submit a question or statement to
- The question or statement that you wish to read out, which must take no longer than three minutes
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Public statement submission. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.