Use this form to
- make a complaint about a potential breach of the Members Code of Conduct by a District, Town or Parish Councillor or co-opted member
Issues not dealt with in this form
Complaints about council staff or services
What happens next?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days
What you’ll need to provide
- Your details
- The name of the district, town or parish councillor or co-opted member
- The Members Code of Conduct paragraphs that have potentially be breached
- The details of where the alleged breach took place
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Complaint about a councillor. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.