Use this form to report:
- If you have witnessed fly-tipping
- If you have discovered fly-tipped waste
Issues not dealt with in this form
What happens next?
We treat fly-tipping very seriously and will prosecute anyone caught fly-tipping waste.
We keep the source of information confidential and use the information provided to ensure we have the best chance of catching the fly-tippers.
Fly-tipping issues reported to us will be visited by a council officer within seven days of the report being received.
What you’ll need to provide
- Your details (optional)
- Location details of the fly-tip
If you have witnessed the fly-tip, details which would help us includes:
- Description or details of the person or persons involved
- Vehicle registration number involved
- Date and approximate time the fly-tipping incident occurred
- Details of the type of waste involved