Richmondshire District Council

Use this form to request advice on:

  • Health and safety in the workplace
  • Contaminated land
  • Air quality
  • Private water supplies
  • Infectious diseases
  • Environmental permits
  • Private rented housing

Issues not dealt with in this form:

What happens next?

Upon completion of this form, a member of the environmental health team will aim to respond to your enquiry within five working days.

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details
  • As much detail as possible regarding your enquiry

Your privacy

The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Environmental health enquiry. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.