Use this form to
- Report graffiti
- Report vandalism
- Report fly-posting, which is the distribution of posters, pamphlets or stickers which usually advertise events without the permission of the property owner
Issues not dealt with in this form
What happens next?
- Offensive graffiti reported to us will be removed by a council officer within 24 hours of the report being received
- All other graffiti, vandalism or fly-posting issues reported to us will be investigated by a council officer within seven days of the report being received
What you'll need to provide
- Your details (optional)
- Location details of the graffiti, vandalism or fly-posting issue
- Details of the issue, including evidence where possible
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Graffiti, vandalism or fly-posting report. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.