We are monitoring the developing coronavirus situation and the Government’s advice as it is updated.
The safety and well-being of all our residents, businesses and staff is our top priority. When completing this form we will therefore ask you if you are self-isolating due to you, or anyone in your household, experiencing coronavirus symptoms.
We will keep essential services running, but they might be delivered differently.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Use this form to:
- Request repairs to your council owned home
Issues not dealt with in this form
- Requests of repairs to privately owned or privately rented homes
What happens next?
- We will contact you to let you know when the work will be carried out
- If a home visit is required first, we will arrange a suitable time
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- Details of the repair required, including photos where possible
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Housing repair request. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.