Richmondshire District Council

Use this form to:

  • Request repairs to your council owned home

Issues not dealt with in this form

  • Requests of repairs to privately owned or privately rented homes

What happens next?

  • We will contact you to let you know when the work will be carried out
  • If a home visit is required first, we will arrange a suitable time

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details
  • Details of the repair required, including photos where possible
A to Z of Services