Richmondshire District Council

Use this form to:

  •  Request approval to carry out improvements yourself, to your council owned home

Issues not dealt with in this form

  •  Applications to carry out improvements in a privately owned or rented home

What happens next?

  • We will contact you to let you know if your request has been approved. Please do not undertake any improvements to your home until you have heard from us

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details
  • The details of the improvements you wish to make

Your privacy

The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Application to undertake a home improvement. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.