Use this form to make a complaint about the following licenses and registrations:
- Animal welfare
- Caravan site
- Treatments such as tattooing/cosmetic piercing
- Gambling act
- Charitable collections
- Hackney / private hire
Issues not dealt with in this form
- Requests for license and registration advice
What happens next?
- All complaints and compliments will be acknowledged within five working days
- We will inform you at this stage what action we will take if required
What you'll need to provide
- Your details (Please note we require these detail in case we need to contact you for further information regarding your complaint. Your details will not be released without your permission)
- Details of complaint
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your License or registration complaint. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.