Renting a garage
We provide garages that you can apply to rent from us.
You can rent a garage from £7.39 a week if you're a council tenant, or £8.87 a week for non-tenants. Council tenants are given priority.
You can pay your garage rent online, over the telephone or by Direct Debit.
Use this form to
- Apply to rent a council owned garage
Issues not dealt with in this form
- Garage rent payments
- Requests to terminate garage rental agreements, this must be done in writing to CBL@Richmondshire.gov.uk
- Reports of problems with a council owned garage or a problem tenant of a council owned garage, this must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
- We will contact you within five working days to let you know if a garage is available
- If there are none available you will be entered onto a waiting list
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- Your preferred location of a garage
Terminating your garage tenancy
If you want to terminate your garage tenancy, you must give us one week's notice in writing.