Richmondshire District Council

Use this form to

  • Submit details of your self-employed income to help support your claim for council tax reduction or housing benefit

Issues not dealt with in this form

What happens next?

  • We will use this information to assess how much housing benefit or council tax reduction you are entitled to

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details
  • Business income details
  • Your income and expenditure details
  • Your motoring expenses details
  • your personal pension contributions details

Your privacy

The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your self-employed income report. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.

Please note, you may save the information within this form and return to it at any time