Richmondshire District Council

If you're a council tenant and are struggling to look after your garden because of disability or health problems, and don't have family around to do it for you, we may be able to help.

Please note, we only offer this service to council tenants

Use this form to:

  • Make a request for garden assistance if you're a council tenant

Issues not dealt with in this form

What happens next?

  • We will contact you within 10 days to let you know what help is available to you

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details
  • What type of assistance you require
A to Z of Services