Use this form to report:
- Dirty conditions of food premises
- Foreign bodies such as glass, metal, plastic or insects, in food
- Poor handling of food
- Suspected food poisoning following eating from a restaurant or other food premises
- Other food safety complaints
Issues not dealt with in this form
What happens next?
Upon completion of this form, a member of the environmental health team will aim to respond to your complaint within five working days.
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- Address of the premises the complaint relates to
- Details of the complaint, including evidence where applicable
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Food safety complaint. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.