Richmondshire District Council

Use this form to complain about:

  • Health and safety in the workplace
  • Water drainage
  • Contaminated land
  • Air quality
  • Private water supplies
  • Infectious diseases
  • Environmental permits
  • Private rented housing

Issues not dealt with in this form

What happens next?

Upon completion of this form, a member of the environmental health team will aim to respond to your complaint within five working days.

What you'll need to provide

  • Your details (please note we require these detail in case we need to contact you for further information regarding your complaint. Your details will not be released without your permission)
  • As much detail as possible
A to Z of Services