Richmondshire District Council

Anti-social behaviour is a broad term used to describe the day-to-day crime, nuisance or disorder that can make a person’s life a misery.

It can include problems with noisy or abusive neighbours.

The Safer Richmondshire team co-ordinates agencies who work together to tackle these issues, meaning that responsibility is shared between a number of organisations, such as the police, council and social landlords.

If you're experiencing anti-social behaviour from a council tenant, your report will be referred to our tenancy relations manager. They'll decide how best to help you.

Use this form to report: 

  • Noisy and abusive neighbours
  • Domestic violence 
  • Racial harassment
  • Nuisance youths

Issues not dealt with in this form:

What happens next?

Your form will be sent to the tenancy relations team who will be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your concerns.

What you'll need to provide:

  • Your details (When dealing with complaints of anti-social behaviour, we will do our best to protect your identify at all times. We do need to know your contact details, otherwise we are unable to respond to your complaint.)
  • Details of the anti-social behaviour
  • Police incident number, if applicable

Your privacy

The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Anti social behaviour report. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.