Use this form to:
- Report damage to children's play park equipment, including play equipment, seating or fencing
- Report dangerous or hazardous play equipment
Issues not dealt with in this form
If one of the following issues occurs at one of our children's play parks, please click on the relevant link to complete the correct online form
What happens next?
- Dangerous or hazardous play equipment reported to us will be visited by a council officer within 24 hours
- Damaged play equipment, seating or fencing reported to us will be visited by a council officer within seven working days
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- Location details of the children's play park
- Details of the issue, including photographic evidence where possible
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your Play park issue report. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.