Use this form to:
- Request a new grey bin as your current bin is damaged, lost or has been stolen.
- Request a new green garden waste bin as your current bin is damaged, lost or has been stolen.
- Request new recycling items as your current items are damaged, lost, have been stolen or you require additional recycling items.
Issues not dealt with in this form:
- If you have moved into a new build property and your developer has not provided you with a bin, please contact our customer centre on 01748 829100 to order your new bin.
- If you are a property developer and require a bulk order of bins for new properties that have been built, please email our recycling team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
- Requesting replacement recycling boxes, nets, dividers, and blue or white bags. These recycling items can be picked up from our community offices, or alternatively the recycle crew carry stock of all the above items on their vehicles, so either catch them on the round or leave a note requesting the items that you wish the crew to leave. There is no charge for replacing these recycling items.
What happens next?
A new bin will be delivered to your address by the waste team within 21 days.
What you’ll need to provide
- Your contact details.
- Date when your bin was lost or stolen.
- Confirm the type of damage to your current bin.
The information you provide on this application form will be used to facilitate your replacement bin request. The information will only be disclosed to individuals in the Council who require it to complete your request. Please be aware that your information may be passed to the Council’s Counter Fraud Service and/or the Police if we suspect any fraudulent activity. For more information about how we use your personal data please see the Council’s Privacy Notice on its website.